Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture Of Tattoo On Keith Urbans Forearm Why Cant I Get Her For Stalking?

Why cant i get her for stalking? - picture of tattoo on keith urbans forearm

Im 21 engaged, and has 2 children, my daughters name is Katelynn. and my name is Katılın stalker. Katy If I knew before you became pregnant with my girlfriend, I would not have named Katelynn, Katelynn. But Kate is 4 and I have my stalker years.Katy steps 3 and some of his friends were standing outside my house, and one of them said something to your baby Katy (HSE I was not pregnant, but she was a child in a stroller with car seat for newborns, and asked what the child's name and said: "Keith" That's my name .... you looked at her and asked what the second name, "James" ... It's my second first name. I went and locked the door and came on the computer and find your name on myspace, is approaching, she has a picture of Album of the blue, but photos of me, my car and my GF Katelynn. 2Call police wanted no one but me and my GF and friends to post pictures of Katelynn and us online. but my gf said to speak, walk her first and ask him to remove them, said nothing, but while I was there, there are photos of his tattoos, which has 3 hearts with the initials "KJ" in them. and Keith with a rose beneath him and the other is his name and a heart and Keith.

I called the police who came and looked on myspace, made it clear photos, leave pictures of me and my GF and child. that's fine. but should not have problems with it? It is the 9th Time we have called the police for stalking her and threatening to take him to Boys Town, where there is morerequired, but ****.

How do I

i is not said in the wrong place, but my gf, you're smart. So help me plz

No comments:

Post a Comment