Sunday, February 14, 2010

Broken Capillaries On Men Why Do I Have Broken Capillaries On My Back, Chest And Shoulders And What Can I Do About Them?

Why do I have broken capillaries on my back, chest and shoulders and what can I do about them? - broken capillaries on men

I am a woman of 18 years and only recently found a few feeble and small broken capillaries on my shoulders, back and chest. What could be causing this and what can I do to make it not be worse? I really have no idea! I also realized that my sister was 24-year-olds in his upper back, next week a little worse than mine though. I really have no idea what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This frequently in families and has no specific cause - it is simply something that makes your body. They are usually sporadic, fade with time, and nothing can be done to prevent mistakes in future. If anyone should happen to his face, a laser clinic and Zap, less visible, but it is an expensive option.

Post a Comment