Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cervical Position 3 Days Before Period You Ladies Have Any Theories?

You ladies have any theories? - cervical position 3 days before period

My cycles are always right! But I'm very confused, this month. BD'd Since the day I was all day) ovulation (and then I just started around 9 DPO symptoms such as:
- My mother was a little pain in the armpits
- Large blue veins on my breasts (never seen it before)
- I have some dizziness (Tho simply nothing, but for me, but I mean)
- Many centimeters, as lotiony CM
- Heartburn with what we eat
- (Camp in the abdomen and beyond)
- Sometimes a little sharp pain in my lower back (only in the kidneys)
- My nose is running constantly (for no apparent reason)
Well, I have 3 tests and got all BFN. But I had not even started my period and had no signs of a coming (always get a sharp pain before in a few days) before arrival. My time is (almost 3 days too late and I'm not too late), but when it comes to CM had a lot, and it was really light (I'm usually pretty hard the first 2 days were 3rd day of speed and 4 on the back of the end of the first 2 days) after this time is really theight CM and was then on the third day was almost nothing to everything wiped using nothing more than blood (sorry TMI). also with the 4th Day! And the blood was like a lumpy size of a pea, then the tip is not glued. And blood is not actually red-brown.

Perhaps it was a point or if I'm not confused. I tried to test my studies in a position to the cervix, but I am confused myself about them. I think she feels .. not soft, hard, so now I'm confused ... any theories? Casue I still have most of these symptoms!

PS I have an appointment of 18 doctors (the only date open for them! Shame)

2 comments:

Ava Joelle was born 7-16-09♥ said...

Sounds just like the events of recent months. I think I had a chemical pregnancy. Basically a very early miscarriage. The good news is that laws are generally more fruitful.

TTC month 7 said...

I also had a chemical pregnancy. Most of the above happened to me too. I had a very clear positive test, then the day they started bleeding, I took another test and was negative.

But you never know with honesty. This could involve the implementation of the bleeding, I told my stepmother, and said that for 3 of her pregnancy, she is bleeding every month. Just keep a mental game cool. Take another test in a week and go see your doctor.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment