Friday, January 8, 2010

Sports Baby Bedding Baby Stores Favor Baby Girls?! Am I Just Shopping At The Wrong Stores?

Baby stores favor baby girls?! Am I just shopping at the wrong stores? - sports baby bedding

I'm so frustrated Does anyone know a store of baby clothes were actually some decent young baby. I still save a baby that has not helped the girls lol. Today I went and buybuy baby was about 3 articles full of baby clothes newborn and the only piece of clothing of a child, where the clothes of the children were all SAMEEEE! blue blue blue blue and with a few symbols of their sports. I'm tired of my one million computers are all equal. I was also looking for a bed and realized there is such a variety of a daughter and a 3 things for a child. Buy once buy more baby had walls and walls of quilts as a child, and 3 things that the child clothes, the jungle theme, the issue of elephants and a blue and brown theme.
Who is not a shop, a cute boy things sold?

9 comments:

Sleeples... said...

I had the same problem everywhere I go! My son is now 14 months and the selections are getting smaller as it grows. About 75% of all girls are created stuff. I began my much online (eBay, amazon.com), I no longer have to choose.

mystic_e... said...

Most shops seem to promote the girls' clothes that do not always seem to be about 50% of girls clothing. His clothes for adults usually too real.

I do something very nice in the "place for children" to get. Sears is great if you are looking to the sale or if you have an outlet near

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs ...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/c_10153_12605 ...

Baby Girl said...

I Feel Your Pain, had a son and my husband and I are so frustrated looking for clothes. I went to every shop I could imagine, and other sections of young girls and boys. I even went into administration and told them how I was furious. The main shops are Old Navy Store, Wal-Mart and AJ Wright. Less than three vessels of children's clothing.

Greco said...

There are 100 or older men and young girls were dressed the same, and the boys wore dresses until they 5 or 6 years.

http://www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com/sh ...

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/division.d ...

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?ci ...

Garage sales and consignment shops.

Elena M said...

it was for the girls when I am my little girl amused soo easy to register for my baby shower because of the diversity, but if I had my son, it sucks. I'm afraid to buy your equipment from Easter.

Nurse AmyLynn is Mommy to 3 said...

LOL! It is very ironic! I watch very cute boy clothes in Babiesrus and goal, and I wish it was to buy as a boy! LOL mother of 3 years 11/2yr child and daughter of 4 months!
I have a pile of clothes for children Babiesrus.

3boysmom said...

Amen sister! That's why I shop for my boys, not really a pleasure. I bought some beautiful things in spite of Gymboree. but it is very expensive and I havent it lately so I'm not sure if they have something really good right now.

3boysmom said...

Amen sister! That's why I shop for my boys, not really a pleasure. I bought some beautiful things in spite of Gymboree. but it is very expensive and I havent it lately so I'm not sure if they have something really good right now.

PoppyPop... said...

JCPenney has a very good boy things, but I agree, Arent clothing for children as nice girls. The irritating.

Post a Comment