Saturday, January 2, 2010

High Dollar Mortgage How Long Should It Take To Get A Mortgage Pre-approval These Days?

How long should it take to get a mortgage pre-approval these days? - high dollar mortgage

I applied for a line in a local bank last Thursday. I have not heard from the following Tuesday, so I called the bank and they say they experience a high volume of applications received and will be one week. It's Friday and I heard nothing. It is not so, I was the implementation of the mortgage itself, only need a dollar, so I have to go a piece of paper into the basket with the house.

2 comments:

Noneya said...

Depends on whom you work. I'm already eligible customers within 24 hours.

Noneya said...

Depends on whom you work. I'm already eligible customers within 24 hours.

Post a Comment